I wanted a quick way and fun way to introduce myself and stumbled across another blogger who created a get to know me tag for bloggers and YouTubers.
The original had 50 questions, I decided to answer my favorite 25!
- Are you named after anyone? Yes and no. My parents had already decided on Reya because they thought it was original and cute. They did decide to take some inspiration from my grandpa Ray and adjusted the spelling to Raya.
- When was the last time you cried? Less than a day ago. Coming down off of pregnancy hormones is rough!
- Do you have kids? Yes, I have a daughter named Iris. I would like to have at least one more kid in the next five years.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? No… Never…
- What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes and how they hold themselves.
- What is your eye color? Blue-Gray
- Scary movie or happy endings? Both depending on the time of year. I like scary movies seasonally, but I can watch something with a happy ending any time
- Favorite smells? Lilacs, fresh cut grass, babies, and evergreen trees.
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Sint. Maarten
- Where were you born? Iowa
- What’s your zodiac sign? Do you believe in it? Scorpio. Most days.
- What are your hobbies? Photography, running, singing, and sitting down with friends for a good stiff drink.
- Do you have any pets? Justen has a Pit-Lab mix from before we were together that has become one of my favorite people.
- Do you have any siblings? Yes, a younger sister.
- How tall are you? Just about 5 foot 9 inches.
- What is the least favorite thing about yourself? My ears – they stick out.
- What is your favorite drink? Non-Alcoholic: Water. Alcoholic: Gin, Whiskey or Wine.
- What sports have you played? I danced with a studio competitively and was a cheerleader in high school. Since then I’ve played co-ed softball and kickball (I sucked at both)
- How would you describe your fashion sense? Simple, preppy. Classic mom style (I’ve had the same sense of style plus or minus some color preferences since 2009)
- How is your relationship with parents? Very good, my mom is my business partner and one of my best friends.
- Are you an extrovert or introvert? Extrovert, but compared to Justen I’m an introvert.
- Are you left or right handed? Right-handed
- Do you consider yourself a good cook? Yes
- If money were no object what would you get for your next birthday? An Apple Watch and a Vacation somewhere tropical for Justen and I.
- What’s your favorite thing to have for breakfast? Eggs Benedict and a Mimosa
I’d love to hear your answers to these questions, or if there were are any answers that surprised you!